Many of our Clients want to input their own data and have us check and submit their BAS at the end of each quarter. For many though, they’re not quite sure where to start and want to make sure they are using their software correctly.
We can train you or the appropriate staff member on how to use your Bookkeeping software and we have experience with all of the major providers. Here’s some of the training services we provide.
- Introductory training – If you are an absolute beginner we can help you navigate around your software as a beginner, knowing what needs to be input where
- Personalised business requirements – we can help you ensure that you get your bookkeeping software to integrate with your other systems.
- Accounts receivable – Managing your accounts receivable correctly means you get paid on time.
- Accounts payable – We help you implement a system to ensure all your suppliers get paid.
- Generating and analysing Reports – bookkeeping software is a great way to ensure that you can get access to business intelligence to keep track of how your business is performing. We help you generate and understand these reports
- Bank Reconciliation – We ensure that you can check whether the data in your bookkeeping software matches the amount of money you have coming into and going out of your bank account
- BAS Preparation – Your bookkeeping software allows you to manage your BAS each quarter and make preparation easy. We help you generate your BAS so you can easily implement your data.
If there’s anything else you want to learn we can help you with that too. Please get in touch today to discuss your training needs.